Saturday, January 25, 2014

Logos Projects, Old and New

It's been a whirlwind in my creative life recently. In December, I finished up Songs for Coralyn (which you can download here. I also played at the Visionary Arts Fair with Alex and Allyson Grey in Asheville. This month, I've gotten the new recording studio here at The Landing set up, at least to a functional point. And most recently I've been wrapping up a project that I've had on the back burner for some time now: touching up the mixes and remastering my 2003 album, Biophelia.
It's been a fascinating process diving back into those old recordings. That album, though it was the second as Logos, was the first one that started to find an audience and established certain musical characteristics that would go on to define my sound.
There are several songs I've fallen in love with all over again. Others sound somewhat basic to me now, but I can hear what I was going for, and how they connected to events in my life at the time. Overall, I've been impressed at how well the album hangs together as a cohesive unit.
I'm going to be re-releasing Biophelia soon, and for a while will offer it at a "pay what you can" rate. I've also got a much larger project in the works that I will be announcing soon.
Keep checking back here for news and special offerings (I've got some video and some new audio coming shortly).

No comments:

Post a Comment